May 15, 2022
Hallyupop.com
Credits
Changbin
Nayun
Yeonwoo
Taeha
Daisy
Dongyo Entertainment stated, "Recently, defamation, insults, sexual harassment, spread of false information, and malicious criticism about our artists online have been causing emotional distress to not only the artists, but also their fans."

The label continued, "We've secured data and evidence that we've gathered internally through self-monitoring and fan reports, and last year, we also filed criminal complaints through a law firm against perpetrators who spread groundless rumors and malicious posts about our artists," adding that they'll be taking legal action without settlement or leniency in the future.

What do you all think of this? Personally I am upset. Defamination is a breach of human rights so I am disgusted. Like leave these Idols alone for gods sake,

I like DKZ's music. But I am really upset that they've gone through this all because of some drama. I've seen the comments and they are DISGUSTING. Like who does that? These boys are so talented! Leave them alone and let them enjoy the career. I honestly hope those commenters rethink on there actions and realized how immature they are. Not only did they attack the idols but the Fans! I cannot believe this so immature.