Do you have a favorite kpop group?

Me too! Most of their music are great but do you have a favorite song?
I know that Spring Day is the ~queen~ of BTS songs, but for me it's always been Save Me 💜 idk why but the lyrics, the melody, the entire song just resonates differently.

I also love Cypher Pt. 3, Ugh, Black Swan, The Truth Untold, Fire hahaa. What about you?

Reactions: BabyBunnieYeonieNa
I know that Spring Day is the ~queen~ of BTS songs, but for me it's always been Save Me 💜 idk why but the lyrics, the melody, the entire song just resonates differently.

I also love Cypher Pt. 3, Ugh, Black Swan, The Truth Untold, Fire hahaa. What about you?
My taste for bts constantly changing depends on my moods i guess 😁

But if i had to pick the recent favorite song from bts is Boy Wit Luv. I like BTS and I also like Halsey, so when them teamed up for a song like that its just awesome!!

• Love
My taste for bts constantly changing depends on my moods i guess 😁

But if i had to pick the recent favorite song from bts is Boy Wit Luv. I like BTS and I also like Halsey, so when them teamed up for a song like that its just awesome!!

Haha with how versatile their records are, it's really no surprise that they have a song for probably every mood you have 😂

Yas bwl is such a bop. Not really one I'd go for coz i prefer their more hiphop roots lol, but it's such a feel good song when you listen to it. I love that they got halsey to dance lol

Ohhh I've always got a thing for vocalist so Baekhyun!!! I was just amazed when I heard his voice in MV Tempo. He's quite charismatic too! :love:
Yas! Baekhyun's definitely one of the strongest vocalists out there. I actually love his What Is Love duet with D.O. lol, especially when I first saw them perform it on their debut showcase.

My EXO-K bias keeps changing between Kai and Chanyeol, but overall my actual bias before was Kris Wu </3