May 15, 2022
Hallyupop.com
Credits
Changbin
Nayun
Yeonwoo
Taeha
Daisy
Hi! I am very commonly known in many forums and a possible staff, but I just found this forum and I think its perfect! If you don't know me, my name is Diliana. I am 20 years old, well in 4 days. I am both a GG and BG stan, so hit me up anytime! My nicknames are flower, petal or mum, because I do act like one sometimes! And yes, my bias is TWICE is Nayeon~ !! They are on of my ults!

Regarding the rules, may I ask how many accounts can a person register? Does this forum also track down my IP? If so, please answer I have many reasons why!! And many more questions about this forum, thank you!

Hi! welcome to Kpopforums! So glad to have you around. There's much of the rule in term of how many account a person can have as the site is relatively new. The site does track IP as it's a way to filter out spammers and such. You can also reach me via PM :)
Thank you so much!! I feel welcomed to be here! Ah, okay I don't mind if you do track my IP but please don't use it for anything. I've been on many forums where the admin try to actually track YOU down. So I trust you! <3 How many can a user have? I wasn't able to find out that rule myself.

welcome!
cde618fed185f22969f2eb4cea42fbce.jpg