#WeStandWithChuu: The battle between Chuu and Blockberry Creative

panirosemint

Nov 30, 2022
Credits
After months of speculation about Chuu's fate within LOONA, Blockberry Creative finally made the announcement that they have kicked Chuu out of the group over allegations that she had been abusive to staff members.

Chuu responded to the allegations four days after the announcement came out and in her own words, she has said that:
Thank you so much for the concern and comfort of many people, I have not been contacted or known about this series of situations, so I am grasping the situation, but what is clear is that I have never done anything to embarrass the fans. I will tell you again as soon as my position is decided. Thank you so much for your concern and trust

Later on, a former staff member of Blockberry Creative came out with her own account (that she later removed from public view and has been archived by Allkpop) about what it was really like to work for Blockberry Creative. In her own words, she said that:

...the company has forced the girls to perform throughout illness, to the point of constant vomiting
The staff are forced to work long hours and yet throughout that nobody had ever got the conscience to help the artists.
Racism in the company is serious
Abuse? Bullsh*t. Remember when the male staff would go to work night drunk? When he lashed and screamed at the young trainees. when the companies finances failed, when they blamed the artists to their faces. Sick. YOU ARE THE ABUSE.
I will always have so much respect for Loona throughout what they have been through. The love and passion for Orbit, I don't want to make them sound like they are always in a bad time, but they along with many others are VICTIMS.
Constant. Abuse. Never a break. EVER.
On the day of the funeral, they manipulated the female staff into working extra- So that she was late to her OWN DECEASED SISTERS FUNERAL..
#WeStandWithCHUU
#ThankYouChuu
#WeLoveYouChuu

After Chuu's response to the allegations against her and a former staff member of Blockberry whistleblowing on the company's unethical treatment of its staff members, artists and trainees, nine out of LOONA's remaining eleven members filed an injunction against Blockberry which if granted, would suspend their contract with the agency.

This is still a developing story and more news will be added in this thread as they come.